Here is a little mid-month inspiration with the From the Heart Stamps Stamp of the Month – Pumpkin PigWit!
I love this new line of stamps – don’t you think these Pigwits are darling? I hope your are inspired… You have plenty of time so come join the SOTM Challenge!
- Image: Pumpkin PigWit digi by From the Heart Stamps
- Paper – Vintage Cream card (PTI) DP (American Crafts)
- Ink: Copics – Pig – R00, R01, R02, W3, W5, W7; Pumpkin – YR12, YR15, YR18, YG61, YG63, YG67, YG93, YG95, YG97
- Other: Basic Backdrop Dies and Polka Dot Backdrop Dies (AJVD), Circle and Scalloped Circle Dies (Spellbinders)
- Aud Sentiments – Challenge 113 – Make a Project for Your Favorite Season (definitely fall!! College football, leaves, weather, I love it!!)
- Love to Scrap – LTSCB #35 – Running In Circles!
- That Craft Place – Autumn or Steampunk
Thanks for stopping by!