Happy Monday. It has been weird taking time off this summer but it has been needed for sure! Today’s sketch challenge (Sketch #76) has a fun tWist – use ribbon or bows…This is a perfect challenge to pull out all of that hoarded ribbon and yet I grabbed my twine (oh well I have a lot of that to use up too!)
It is a fun, simple challenge this week so you definitely want to try it out. You have plenty of time to join in on the sketch challenge. This challenge will run through the 24th while the design team takes a break. 🙂
My card uses an image called Full of Beans Birdbrain. I hope you are having a great summer. Come on and join in on the challenge!
- Image: Full of Beans Birdbrain digi by From the Heart Stamps
- Paper: White card (PTI), DP (scraps)
- Ink: Copics – YG00, YG03, YG21, YG23, YG25, Y000, Y04, Y15, Y17, Y19, YR00, YR02< YR04, YR07, BG0000, BG10, R0000, R01, V000, V01, RV000, RV02, RV11, BV00, BV01
- Other: Basic Backdrop Dies and Polka Dot Backdrop Dies (AJVD), twine
- Open Minded Crafting – Challenge #16 – Summer Food
- Speedy Fox and Friends – Challenge #224 Feathers
- Suzy Bee’s Bloomin’ Challenge – Challenge # 41 Anything Goes
- Graph’It Colouring Challenge – Wk 32 – Furry Stuff!
- Top Tip Tuesday – Challenge – Something Sweet
Thanks for stopping by!