It’s the first Wednesday of the month and that means it is time for a Hambo Hoedown! As usual, this Hoedown will last for a month (until September 3rd at midnight.) The theme is HUMOR US!! This theme is a great one for Hambo images -there are some great ones!!
You can use any company’s image for this challenge but if you have a Hambo image, why not use it? If you don’t have a Hambo image, feel free to grab a freebie.
- Image – Balloon Thing and Balloon Cost digis by Hambo Stamps
- Paper – White card (PTI), Black card (Recollections) DP (DCWV)
- Ink – Copics: YG21, YG23, YG25, B000, B00, B02, B04, YR00, YR02, YR04, RV02, RV04, RV06, T0, T2, W00, W1, W3, W5, W7
- Other – Basic Backdrop and Polka Dot Backdrop dies (A Jillian Vance Design), Window Punch, Label Punches (Stampin’ Up), Eyelet, Brad, Ribbon, Wink of Stella
Challenges for this card:
- Cards and More –Challenge #112 – GREEN & PINK
- My Craft Spot – Challenge #147 – Bright Summer Colors
- The Shabby Tea Room – Week #230 – ‘Rainbows & Raindrops’ (I used a rainbow stripe DP and a birthday image with hat)
Crafting When we Can – Challenge 75 – Bright colours
Thanks for stopping by!!