Today I created a fun, simple card using a precious Hambo image called Banana Kid. This will be heading to a awesome little guy that I am absolutely bananas about!
- Image – Banana Kid digi by Hambo
- Paper – True black (PTI), DP (DCWV)
- Ink – Copics: W00, W3, W5, W7, E00, E02, E21, E31, Y04, Y32, Y35, Y38, B23 B24, B29, B39, R24, R29
- Other – Basic Backdrop and Polka Dot Backdrop Dies (AJVD), Rectangle and Deckled Rectangle (Spellbinders), Oval and Scallop Oval Punches (Stampin’ Up)
- Brown Sugar – Challenge #104 – For The Boys
- Left of Center – Challenge #38 Black & White Plus One Colour! (Yellow)
- Oldie But Goodie Challenge – Fruit and Veg (My Dp and dies and punches are some of the first I got (way over 6 months)
Thanks for stopping by!