It’s time for the July Hambo Hoedown. It’s a CHRISTMAS IN JULY themed challenge (going until July 30th at midnight.)
For today’s card, I used a digi called Hats Off. For some reason, this image just makes me think of Frosty the Snowman and his Magic Hat – the magic of Christmas as seen through children’s eyes is a wonderful thing – don’t cha think?
I used sort of traditional colors (I mean there is some read and green) but for fun, I threw in BRIGHT greens and black! It turned out fun… I love the summer but I am excited to have a Christmas card ready to go!
You can use any company’s image for this challenge but if you have a Hambo image, why not use it? If you don’t have a Hambo image (or even if you do), well…ALL CHRISTMAS STAMPS (Rubber and Digi) are on SALE through July. Score!!
- Images: Hats Off digi by Hambo Stamps
- Paper: Base –Limeade Ice (PTI); Red and Black Cardstock (Recollections)
- Ink: FROSTY’s MAGIC Hat – C5, C7, C9, R24, R37, R29, Skin E00, E02, E21, E31, Reds – R22, R24, R27, R29, Greens – YG03, YG63, YG67, YG21, YG23, YG25, Jeans B23, B24, B29, Khakis E42, E43, E44, Shoes W00, W1, W3, W5, W7, W9, Gloves C3, C5, C7, C9, Snowman C0, B0000, BV0000, Carrot YR04, YR07, YR09
- Other: Basic Backdrop Die and Polka Dot Backdrop Die (AJVD), Rhinestones, Wink of Stella
- A Little Bit Crafty – It’s magic!
- Christmas Cards All Year Long – July Challenge Non traditional colors
- Sparkles Christmas Challenge – CH#42 * A Winters Scene *
- Craft Hazelnut’s Christmas Challenge – Anything Christmas
Thanks for stopping by!