It is time for a new sketch at From the Heart Stamps #73 with a tWist -NO Patterned Papers…
OK there was no joking on this one. It was a CHALLENGE! I mean…NO design paper…at all? How to meet the challenge Twist? I had to create my own backgrounds.
My image is one of Faith’s new “Faithful Friends” Hope Floats. These images are pretty spectacular! They are sweet and the sentiments are too.
- Image: Hope Floats digi by From the Heart Stamps; Words(Inkadoo)
- Paper: Light Blue Cardstock, White Cardstock, Purple Cardstock, Turquoise Card (Recollections), Watercolor Paper
- Ink: Copics – Skin E00, E02, E11, E21, Hair E33, E35, E37, E39, Jeans B01, B14, B24, B34, Shirt V22, V25, BG11, BG15, Shoes C3, C5, C7, Flower BV0000, YG95, Shadow W00, W1, W3, W5, W7; Evergreen Bough (Distress Ink), Dusty Concord (Distress Marker), Tuxedo Black (Memento), Concord Grape Acrylic Paint
- Other: Basic Backdrop and Polka Dot Backdrop dies (A Jillian Vance Design), Circle Dies (Spellbinder), Buttons, Stencil (Jim Holtz)
- Card Mania – CMC # 50 Circles / Circles
- The Cutie Pie Challenge – CHALLENGE #72 CUTE GIRLS, GIRLS, GIRLS
- Addicted To Stamps – Challenge #85 Polka Dots
- Quirky Crafts – Challenge #13 It’s A Quirky Stencil and/or Masks Challenge!
Thanks for stopping by!
WOW! I won top three at The Cutie Pie Challenge!