It is time for another Saturday Challenge at Bugaboo Stamps! This is my last challenge as a Guest Designer and it has been a really fun month!! The images are great to work with and the Design Team is fabulous!!
The theme for this week’s challenge is a COLOR CHALLENGE. I have to admit, these aren’t usually easy for me but I lucked up on the right paper and I think it turned out OK….Hop over to Catch the Bug for inspiration from the rest of the team!
I am not sure what happened this month. I love all of the images at Bugaboo, but for some reason, this month I kept reaching for Bugaboo AKV images – They are just so durn cute!! And this one is going to be perfect for a certain little Ballerina I know and love!
- Image: AKV Ballerina – Ballerina 2 digi by Bugaboo
- Sentiment: Ballerina Beauty Set (PTI)
- Paper – White card(PTI), NAVY Blue card(scraps), DP(DCWV)
- Ink: Copics Skin E00, E02, E21, Hair E33, E35, E39, Bow/Dress RV21, RV23, RV25
- Other: Basic Backdrop Die and Polka Dot Backdrop Die(AJVD), Rectangle, Circle and Scallop Circle Dies(Spellbinders), Corner rounder, Swiss Dots Embossing folder(Cuttlebug), Pearls (I colored them to match the paper with a Copics B99)
- As You like it Challenge – Favourite Die and WHY it’s your favourite (Obviously I love my Spellbinders, these 2 in particular, but my favorites now are my background dies from A Jillian Vance Design. I use them every time I make a card anymore – they help create a very finished, clean, perfectly even look to my cards…I love them!)
- Savvy Handmade Cards – Mad About Plaid Photo Inspiration Challenge
- Sister Act Card Challenge – Challenge #63
- Suzy Bee’s Bloomin Challenge # 35 Anything Goes…..
Thanks for stopping by! AND THANKS FOR THE FUN MONTH BUGABOO STAMPS!!