Where is the month going? It is crazy how fast it has gone by! I had every intention of doing this week’s fun Sketch Challenge at From the Heart Stamps, but I got caught up in life and it was too late. So for today’s mid-week inspiration, I decided to revisit the Sketch #72 and the twist which is to use warm reds, oranges, and yellows. I think I got it but I didn’t have a lot of coordinating papers with these colors…
You have plenty of time to join in on the sketch challenge – just don’t blink or it will be gone! 🙂
This week’s card using an image called Mixed Bouquet . I hope you are you feeling inspired!
- Image: Mixed Bouquet digi by From the Heart Stamps
- Paper – White card (PTI), DP (Classic Prints KI Memories)
- Ink: Copics R12, R14, R17, R20, R22, R24, R27, R29, R56, R59, YR04, YR07, YR09, Y21, Y26, Y32, Y35, Y38, YG93, YG95, YG97, E70, E74, E77, E79, W1, W3, W5, BG0000
- Other: Basic Backdrop Dies and Polka Dot Backdrop Dies (AJVD), Ribbon, Button, twine
- Craftitude Challenge 67 Use Flowers and/or Lace
- Brown Sugar – Challenge #99 – Dots and/or Stripes
- Sister Act – Challenge #62
- CCC Digi Creations – Challenge #3 – Digi/Flowers
Thanks for stopping by!