It is time for a new sketch at From the Heart Stamps #71 with a tWist – Spotlight Technique…
I have never done this technique, but I decided to try it. I am not sure that I did it right because it seemed too simple…I did enjoy trying something new though!
For my card, I used a precious image called Lil Birdie. I love it and it comes with some awesome sentiments. This one will definitely come around again when I can actually color more of it!
- Image: Lil Birdie digi by From the Heart Stamps
- Paper: White Cardstock (PTI), Black and pink card (Recollections) DP
- Ink: Copics – RV23, RV25, RV29, Y17, YG03, YG63, YG67
- Other: Basic Backdrop and Polka Dot Backdrop dies (A Jillian Vance Design), Circle dies (Spellbinder), Ribbon
- CCC Digi Creations – Challenge #3 – Digi/Flowers
- Craft for the Craic – June Challenge – #5 Something Summery or with Flowers
- Crafty Catz – Challenge #235 – Use two different dies
Thanks for stopping by!!