It is time for another Saturday Challenge at Bugaboo Stamps! The theme for this week’s challenge is SUMMER. Hop over an check it out at Catch the Bug.
I created another card as a guest designer… This challenge is another fun one that I decided to use a Bugaboo AKV image on. Love it!!!
- Image: AKV boy – beach digi by Bugaboo
- Paper – White card(PTI), Blue card(scraps), DP(DCWV)
- Ink: Copics Skin E00, E02, E11, E21, Snorkel Gear YR02, YR04, YR07, YR09, Glasses C5, C7, C9, C1, YG93, Shorts YR04, YR07, YR09, B02, Y19, Beach ball Y15, Y17, Y19, R24, Y17, R19, B24, B29, Sand E30, E31, E33, E35
- Other: Basic Backdrop Die and Polka Dot Backdrop Die(AJVD), Oval and Scallop Oval Dies(Spellbinders), Corner rounder
- Brown Sugar – Challenge #98 – Summer
- Crafty Bloggers – June Challenge at Crafty Bloggers (BINGO – Straight down A – Patterned Papers, Image, Die Cuts)
- Digi Choosday – wk 23…Use 2 Papers – Digi Choosday Challenge
- Pile It On – #23 – Use Some Patterned Paper
Thanks for stopping by!