It’s time for another Hambo Hoedown!
This Hoedown will last for a month (until July 2nd at midnight.) The theme is SUMMER. (School’s out and the sun’s out…so let’s see what summertime creations you can come up with.)
You can use any company’s image for this challenge but if you have a Hambo image, why not use it? If you don’t have a Hambo image, feel free to grab a freebie.
- Images: Rubber Stamps by Hambo Stamps Beach ‘Brellas (3408); Sentiment – Hugs Sand Kisses (3412)
- Paper: Base –Dark Chocolate Cardstock (PTI); Designer Paper “Sunny” (My Minds Eye)
- Medium: Memento – Rich Cocoa for sentiment; Copics – Y35, Y38, YR04, YR09, B01, B02, B04, Y22, Y24, Y27, Y29, YG61, YG63, E70, E74, E79, YR04, YR07, YR09, C0, C1, C3, C5
- For a fun beachy scene, I used Copic markers to create a washed background (even brush strokes for sand, leading to ocean, then to sky) – Sand E40, E42, E30, E31, E33; Ocean B02, B01; Sky B00, B000
- To create sand, I also used dots of color (E30, E31, E33). I dropped a few drops of Copic re-filler (B000) onto blues for a little depth.
- Other: Oval and Scalloped Oval dies (Spellbinders), corner rounder (Creative Memories).
- Fan-Tastic Tuesday – Challenge # 38 Theme Summer
- A Random Fan – Challenge #10- Let’s Polka Dot
- Loves Rubber Stamps – #106 Anything Goes
Thanks for stopping by!