Woo Hoo!! June 1st and I am so proud to announce that I am a guest designer at Bugaboo Stamps this month!
For my first card as a guest designer…It is Sunday and that means time for a new Stella Says Sketch challenge at Catch the Bug. It’s #211 and it is a fun, but simple sketch with lots of potential!
I used AKV – ballet dance trio for my card. I love these little kids and this one is beyond precious! I stuck with hot pink and black for my color pallet. This is one of my favorite color combos when I want to make my card and my image really pop. This one makes me smile out loud!
- Image: AKV – ballet dance trio digi by Bugaboo Stamps
- Ink: Copics – skin – E00, E02, E21, Tutus – RV02, RV04, RV06, RV09, C3, C5, C7, C9
- Paper: White card (PTI), hot pink and black card (Recollections), DP (DCVW)
- Extras: Basic backdrop and Polka Dot backdrop dies (AJVD), Rectangle and Scalloped Rectangle dies (Spellbinders), Ribbon, Rhinestones (Recollections), Wink of Stella
- As You Like it Challenges – Favourite Colour Duo (and WHY) These colors really POP together!
- Paper Crafting Journey – Perfect in Pink!
- A little Bit Crafty – ALBC – Child’s play!
Thanks for stopping by!!