Today I made a card for this month’s Doodle Pantry Challenge DPDC46. My Doodle Pantry Image is called Pearfect Tree and Wreath. And how exciting – once I use it for this anytime card, I can combine it with Christmasy colors for another choice 🙂
I decided to play with some watercolor paper and distressed paints for the background which was lots of fun! However, it is a little messy and it kind of turned monochromatic (if you can do that with 3 colors???). I think I like it though – what do you think? If you want to try it yourself, simply dab some distress paints on your craft mat, spray it up with water and place you water color paper into it, let it dry and use it on a project…
- Image- Pearfect Tree and Wreath digi by Doodle Pantry
- Paper – Watercolor, tourquoise (Recollections), Cream (PTI)
- Ink- Copics – YG93, YG95, YG97, YG61, YG63, YG67, YG03, B01, B02, B04, YR04, B0000; Ditress Paints – Broken Chine, Wild Honey, Peeled Paint
- Other – Circle and Scallop Circle dies (Spellbinders), Banner Die (PTI), Basic Backdrop and Polka dot Backdrop Dies (AJVD)
- Craftitude – Challenge #65 ~ That’s Die-licious (Use a Die)
- Digi Haven – Spring has Sprung Challenge
- Polkadoodles – Wk 20 – Things With Wings
- Sister Act Challenge – Challenge #58 ATG
Thanks for stopping by!
I LOve your colours and this sentiment is Brilliant!
Yes! An image that can be used for any occasion.. Thank you soooo much for joining us at Digi Haven.
Anjie McChesney said:
Lovely card! Thanks for joining us in our Wings & Things challenge at http://www.polkadoodle.blogspot.co.uk/
Ellen Parker said:
Beautiful card! I love your background! It is one of my favorite techniques. I’m so happy you joined us for the Doodle Pantry challenge! I hope you will join us again soon.
Your watercolor background is gorgeous!! Beautiful card!
Thanks for playing with us at DPDC46 and for using a DP image!! 🙂
katie reid (PoppyKCrafts) said:
What a great creation thank you for stopping by Polkadoodles Have a great day and Keeeeeeeep Crafting Katie DT x
joanna M. said:
Wow, I love this card! I don’t think your background is messy at all … perfect! Thanks for sharing this with us over at the Doodle Pantry digital challenge. Please come back next month!