It’s a Hambo Hoedown! Wait! What??!! Yep that’s right! The Bacon Bits couldn’t hold out anymore. We needed a Hoedown and we figured you needed one too. So are you ready to Hoedown?
This Hoedown will last for a month (until June 3rd at midnight.) The theme is FLOWERS. (We’ve suffered through the showers, we deserve the flowers right??)
You can use any company’s image for this challenge but if you have a Hambo image, why not use it? If you don’t have a Hambo image, feel free to grab a freebie.
Jeanie Thomas, one of my teamies, was the featured stamper (FS378) at Splitcoast Stampers this week and I am so happy to get to play along with this challenge – she is so talented. She does distressed better than anyone and I hope I captured the spirit of her card at least to some degree. Here is hers… AND here is mine… What do you think?? I love this little NERD! In order to meet the challenge theme, I used a flower button, a floral design paper, and a flower wielding nerd…FLOWERS?…Check! Recipe:
- Image – NERD digi by Hambo Stamps
- Paper – DP (Stampin Up), Card (PTI)
- Ink – Copics: skin – E00, E02, E11, E21; hair – Y38, E33, E35, E37, E39; shirt – B01, B02, B04, B6; pants – E40, E42, E43, E44; belt – E47, Y26, Y28, Wink of Stella; shoes – W00, W1, W3, W5, W7; glasses – B0000, E00; Bouquet – R02, R05, R08, YR15, YG61, YG63, YG67, YG03
- Other – Basic Backdrop and Polka Dot Backdrop dies (A Jillian Vance Design) Circle dies (Spellbinders), Notched stars and notched hearts banner dies (PTI), twine, button, and enamel dots
Challenges for this card:
- Love to Create – Challenge #114 Say it with flowers
- A little bit crafty – Flower Power
- Clear it Out Challenge – What’s your Style (My style is clean but fun with great papers and awesome die cuts my Background die cuts are my all time favorites right now!!)
Thanks for stopping by!