Today’s card is a fun, kid friendly card using one of Hambo Stamps many fruit kids images. I think that this is going to be fun for a special little guy that I am behind on my correspondence to. What do you think? Isn’t he cute!
I used a simple layout and a ribbon tab to complete my card. I also took a page out of an old Hambo teamies playbook. Jan Hunnicutt often used black card for a bold outline – I really like the look!
- Image: Grapes Kid
- Paper: White cardstock (PTI), The Cherry Limeade Stack (DCWV), Black cardstock (Recollections)
- Ink: Copics – W3, W5, C1, C3, C5, C7, B21, B23, B24, BG13, BG15, BG18, V12, V15, V17, YG61, YG63, YG67, E00, E02 ,E21
- Other: Circle Dies (Spellbinders), Basic Backdrop die and Polka dot Backdrop die (AJVD), ribbon and twine
- Clear it Out – Purple (I used some ribbon and twine that have been sitting around for a while)
- Eclectic Ellapu – Feeling Fruity
- Creative Fingers – #33 ATG – Bingo (Diagonally – Die Cut, Image, Ribbon)
Thanks for stopping by!