It is time for anther challenge at From the Heart Stamps – Sketch challenge with a tWist (#64).
Please remember, ONLY “From the Heart” images are to be used for the challenges. You can choose the sketch, the “tWiSt” or BOTH!! This week I went with sketch only but the twist is a fun one! Try out some paper piecing. I flipped my the sketch for fun.
- Image – Birdbrain Wine digi by From the Heart Stamps
- Paper – Cream card (PTI) DP (Echo Park)
- Ink – Copics R35, R37, R39, R59, RV69, E42, E43, E44, Y21, Y26, YR12, YR18, G0000, YG63, YG67, YG93, YG95, YG97, YG99, BG70, BG72, BG75, W1, W3, W5, W7
- Other – Basic Backdrop and Polka Dot Backdrop dies (A Jillian Vance Design) Square die (Spellbinders)
Challenges for this card:
- Crafty Calendar Challenge – Things with Wings
- Kitty Bee Designs – #22 Animals
- Suzy Bee’s Bloomin Challenge – #26 Wings
DON”T FORGET THIS MONTH IS FRIENDSHIP MONTH AT FTHS – To go along with our Friendship theme, Faith has created an awesome, precious, must be collected line of “Faithful Friends”. Keep an eye out on the Facebook Page for the chance to win one…
Thanks for stopping by!!