Here is my project for this week’s sketch challenge with a tWist (#63) at From the Heart Stamps – the twist is to use the Inspiration Photo (see the site).
Please remember, ONLY “From the Heart” images are to be used for our challenges. You can choose the sketch, the “tWiSt” or BOTH!!
I used this month’s Stamp of the Month Challenge – There is still time to join this challenge and this is a win win challenge. By playing, you get next month’s image free! Jump on in!
- Image – Spring Medley digi by From the Heart Stamps
- Paper – White card (PTI) DP (Stampin’ Up)
- Ink – Copics B000, B00, B01, YG03, YG63, YG67, R01, R05, R08
- Other – Buttons, Twine, Basic Backdrop and Polka Dot Backdrop dies (A Jillian Vance Design)
Challenges for this card:
- Digi Galore – Flowers
- Created with Love Challenge – #80 In the Garden
- Chocolate Coffee and Cards – #63 Spring
DON”T FORGET THIS MONTH IS FRIENDSHIP MONTH AT FTHS – To go along with our Friendship theme, Faith has created an awesome, precious, must be collected line of “Faithful Friends”. Keep an eye out on the Facebook Page for the chance to win one…
Thanks for stopping by!!