Here is my project for this week’s sketch challenge with a tWist (#62) at From the Heart Stamps – the twist is to make anything but a card – thus I made a TAG.
I used Precious Gift, a digi by FTHS, and dug into my scraps for my DP. Then I pulled out my all time favorite embossing folder (the Happy Birthday folder.)
I am pretty happy with this one – it is fun, and bright, and ready to slap on a gift bag. Now if I just remember I have it.
- Image – Precious Gift digi by FTHS
- Paper – Scraps
- Ink – Copics: G0000, B0000, B000, B00, B01, B02, B04, B06, YG03, YG61, YG63, YG67.Y15, Y17, Y19, YR12, YR15, YR18, R12, R14, R17, R59, R81, R83, R85, RV21, RV23, RV25, BV00, BV02, BV04, BV08, BV11, BV13, BV17, E29, E43, E44, E47, W1, W3, W5, W7, N0
- Other: Eyelet, HBday Embossing Folder, Ribbons and Twines, Button, Rectangle Die (Spellbinders)
- Bastel-Traum – Tags
- Digi Galore – Flowers
- Love to Scrap – LTSCB #27 Anything Goes
- Die Cutting Divas – Bingo
(Bottom Row – Buttons, Flowers, Ribbon and Twine)
Thanks for stopping by!
YAY!! This card won the challenge at Love to Scrap!