Not sure why, but today’s image from Hambo Stamps, called “Bird Hero”, has been calling to me for some time. I finally answered the call and it was a fun one to color! Don’t you LOVE him!
Today’s card combines this little guy with this week’s sketch challenge at Splitcoast Stamper’s Challenge (SC482). I decided to pull some of my stars and stripes papers from my stash for this one and I am pretty happy with the result.
- Image – “Bird Hero” digi image by Hambo Stamps
- Paper – I am not sure what brand these DP are from – it is from my old scrapbook stash; White cardstock base (PTI)
- Ink – Copcis R20, R22, R24, R27, B32, B34, B39, Y32, Y35, Y38
- Other – Circle and Inverted Scallop Circle Dies (Spellbinders), Basic Backdrop and Polka Drop Backdrop Dies (AJVD), Star Buttons, Red Twine
- That Craft Place – Buttons
- Open-Minded Crafter – #7 Animal Antics
- A Little Bit Crafty – Birds and Bees
Thanks for stopping by!