It’s the first of April… Happy April Fool’s Day!
No joking, I have decided to join my first of the month teamies in a great Sunshine Mail Challenge. The theme is once again “ANYTHING GOES” and this time it is sponsored by artbymiran. My card uses a darling image called Brittany 1920’s Flapper. Isn’t it cute, cute, cute?!!
I pulled out one of my favorite sketches and some of my favorite fun, fun paper and I love this one!
I hope you join the challenge this go around!! AND if you want to get involved other ways, just go to Sunshine Mail Foundation and learn more!… and now I am off to mail my card into Sunshine Mail Foundation – that is the only way to qualify to win the challenge and a prize from artbymiran.
REMEMBER they send happy mail, but not necessarily holiday mail, so no holiday specific cards.
- Images: Brittany 1920’s Flapper digi set from Artbymiran
- Paper: White cardstock (PTI), Brown cardstock from scrap, DP – 2wenty-thr3e (Cosmo Cricket)
- Ink: Copics – Skin E00, E02, E21; Hair E30, E31, E33, E35, E37; Dress – Y21, Y23, Y26, Y28; Headband and necklace – Y21, Y23, Y26, R22, R24; Shawl – E40; Shadows – W00, W1, W3, W5, Y21
- Other: Oval and Scallop Oval Dies (Spellbinders)
- ArtbyMiran Challenge – #2 Anything Goes
- Thee Cutie Pie Challenge – #66 Cute with Die Cuts
- Top Tip Tuesday – Cute – well isn’t she?
Thanks for stopping by!! Have a great Day!