OK – the Lacy Sunshine Facebook challenge this time is to use one of Heather’s new Mayde images. They are all so precious that is was hard to choose which one to play with on this challenge so I chose more than one. This is the first one – “Mayde Laundry Day”. I thought it would be fun to create a Mother’s day coupon book. With coupons for a variety of things starting with chores. This first one is a coupon or a load of Laundry (haha!)
I used a tutorial to create a double pocket card but tweaked it a bit to turn it into pockets on both sides (one on one side and two on the other.) Eventually, I will create a cover and attached them all into a coupon “booklet” of sorts. But here is the first look…Notice the three pockets for the 3 Maydes. Oh Yeah! I love it when a plan comes together! I think this is going out sooo cute!
- Image: Mayde Laundry Day
- Paper: White card (PTI), Hot Pink textured card (Recollections), Designer Paper (Making Memories)
- Ink: Copics – Sky – B0000; Grass – G0000, G00, G12, G21, G61; Blue jeans – B21, B24, B99; Shirt (on line) R81, R83, R85 (on Mayde) RV21, RV23, RV25 , YG21, YG23, YG25 (Laundry) YG63, YG03; Scarf – RV21, RV23, RV25 , YG21, YG23, YG25, Bubbles – B0000, BG0000, (shadows) C0, YG00, G00; Post – E31, E33, E35, E37; Laundry tub and board – E31, E33, C0, C1, C3, C5, C7; Skin – E00, E02, E11, E21; Hair – YR31, Y32, Y35, Y38; Eyes – B00, B01, B02, B05
- Other Stuff: Basic Backdrop and Polka dot Backdrop dies (AJVD), Label tab punch (Stampin’ Up), Circle and Scalloped Circle Dies, Oval and Scalloped Oval Dies (Spellbinders), hole punch, twine, lime green eyelet (Doodlebug Designs), ribbons
- Lacy Sunshine – FB Challenge
- JO’s Scrap Shack – FFC #43 Tag Your It!
- Totally Papercraft – #212 Think Pink
- Stampin for the Weekend – Spring Colors
- Craftitude – #61 Anything Goes/ Add an eyelet
Thanks for stopping by!