My card today is for a little midweek inspiration using this week’s sketch AND the twist. This sketch is so much fun; however, with the twist, it was definitely a challenge…but fun still the same!
The twist was to create an interactive card. This is one of my favorite types of cards so I definitely had to play along! I decided to try a new interactive card – a flip-flop (swing) card. I have seen lots of tutorials for these, but one of the easiest to follow can be found HERE. Since it was the first attempt at a flip-flop card, I did have quite a few grrrr moments, but when I finally got it worked out, it was pretty easy! AND I L-O-V-E-D the final result!
For the inside (or flip part of the card), I wanted a sentiment that was more serious than cute so I “googled” Easter Sentiments. I found a great sentiment offered at the Joyful Dawn Blog that I thought would work perfectly.
Now head over to the From the Heart Stamps Challenge and join in on the fun – you don’t have to do both the sketch and the twist; you can do either/or, but why not challenge yourself? Go ahead…I dare you 🙂
- Image: Easter Egg Tulip digi by FTHS; Sentiment from Joyful Dawn
- Paper: White card (GP), Lucky Limeade card (Stampin’ Up), Orange card (Stampin’ Up), DP Citrus Stack (DCWV)
- Ink: Copics (Tulips) YR00, YR02, YR04, YG03, YG63, YG67; (Egg) Y15, Y17, Y19, YR04, YR07, YR09; (Bow) B01, B02, B04
- Other: Circle Dies (Spellbinders), Labels Nine Dies (Spellbiners), Ribbon, Pearls, Wink of Stella (on the tulips), foam dots
- Clear It Out – Colour Challenge: Greens Stash: Anything Green (I used a long time favorite cardstock that I haven’t used in a while and a ribbon that I am not sure I have used ever…)
- Whimsy Stamps – #69 Easter
- WordArt Wednesday – #125 Anything Goes
- Polkadoodles CHallenge – Wk 12 Spring is in the air
Thanks for stopping by!