My card today is for a little midweek inspiration using this week’s sketch AND the twist. This sketch is so much fun; however, with the twist, it was definitely a challenge…but fun still the same!
The twist was to create an interactive card. This is one of my favorite types of cards so I definitely had to play along! I decided to try a new interactive card – a flip-flop (swing) card. I have seen lots of tutorials for these, but one of the easiest to follow can be found HERE. Since it was the first attempt at a flip-flop card, I did have quite a few grrrr moments, but when I finally got it worked out, it was pretty easy! AND I L-O-V-E-D the final result!
For the inside (or flip part of the card), I wanted a sentiment that was more serious than cute so I “googled” Easter Sentiments. I found a great sentiment offered at the Joyful Dawn Blog that I thought would work perfectly.
Now head over to the From the Heart Stamps Challenge and join in on the fun – you don’t have to do both the sketch and the twist; you can do either/or, but why not challenge yourself? Go ahead…I dare you 🙂
- Image: Easter Egg Tulip digi by FTHS; Sentiment from Joyful Dawn
- Paper: White card (GP), Lucky Limeade card (Stampin’ Up), Orange card (Stampin’ Up), DP Citrus Stack (DCWV)
- Ink: Copics (Tulips) YR00, YR02, YR04, YG03, YG63, YG67; (Egg) Y15, Y17, Y19, YR04, YR07, YR09; (Bow) B01, B02, B04
- Other: Circle Dies (Spellbinders), Labels Nine Dies (Spellbiners), Ribbon, Pearls, Wink of Stella (on the tulips), foam dots
- Clear It Out – Colour Challenge: Greens Stash: Anything Green (I used a long time favorite cardstock that I haven’t used in a while and a ribbon that I am not sure I have used ever…)
- Whimsy Stamps – #69 Easter
- WordArt Wednesday – #125 Anything Goes
- Polkadoodles CHallenge – Wk 12 Spring is in the air
Thanks for stopping by!
Pingback: Weekly Design Team Inspiration
Absolutely GORGEOUS! Thanks so much for sharing with us, and please stop by again soon.
God bless you,
Word Art Wednesday
Claire C said:
gorgeous card, love the sunny colours! Thanks for joining us at Polkadoodles this time
What a great card. Love the colors. Thanks for playing at Clear It Out challenge blog. We hope to see you next challenge. Good luck.
Beautiful card, thanks for joining us at Polkadoodles this week.