My card uses a couple of images from their Mr. Postman set. Like most of their offerings, it is a truly cute set! I used the postcard image, one of the sentiments, and then fussy cut and popped up the postman in the corner.
I hope you join the challenge this go around!! Sunshine Mail has gotten A LOT of REQUESTS this month and they could use your help!!! AND if you want to get involved other ways, just go to Sunshine Mail Foundation and learn more!… and now I am off to mail my card into Sunshine Mail Foundation – that is the only way to qualify to win the challenge and a prize from Deasy Designs.
REMEMBER they send happy mail, but not necessarily holiday mail, so no holiday specific cards.
- Images: Mr. Postman digi set from Deasy Designs
- Paper: White cardstock (PTI),Red cardstock fro scrap
- Ink: Inktense pencils (For post mark) Iris Blue, Poppy Red, Tangerine, Sherbet Lemon (For postman) Copics – Skin E00, E02, E21, E11; Hair E31, E33, E35, E37; Mail Bag- E42, E43, E44, E47; Clothes – B0000, B32, B34, B99; Shoes – W3, W5, W7; Letter – W00
- Other: Basic Backdrop die and Polka dot backdrop die (A Jillian Vance Design)
- Stampin’ for Weekend – Anything Goes
- Addicted to Stamps and More – #86 Anything Goes
- Crafting by Designs – Things with Wings – (It’s air mail – there is a plane on the postage :))
- Love to Create – #106 Anything Goes
Thanks for stopping by!! Have a great Day!