Daylight savings time started today and like everyone, I groaned at that lost hour this morning. This afternoon I was so tired that my Keurig coffee machine got an extreme work out. It made me think of a cute Hambo image called Coffee Girl. So that is what I used for my card today…
I used this week’s Splitcoast Stamper’s sketch challenge – SC478.
Unfortunately… I kept listening to my internal voice screaming “More Please” and therefore tonight I am feeling a little more like this:
Hahaha! Just a little joke (not really!) I hope you had a great day even without that extra hour of sleep!
Recipe for this card:
- Image: Coffee Girl digi image by Hambo Stamps
- Paper: Dark Chocholate cardstock (PTI), DP digi paper by Doodle Pantry
- Ink: YG03, YG61, YG63, YG67, E40, E42, E43, E44, E47, E00, E02, E21
- Other: Circle Dies (Spellbinders), Basic Backdrop Dies (AJVD), Twine, Buttons (PTI), Swiss Dots Embossing Folder (Cuttlebug)
- Details for the Shaker card can be found on an Earlier Post
- Crafting From The Heart – #9 ATG favorite colors (Olive/lime green) and Brown
- The Crazy Challenge – #166 Coffee and Sweets
- Die Cut Divas – Let’s Emboss It
- Open Minded Crafting – #5 Use Something Green
Thanks for stopping by!