I finally got this put together from last month’s Doodle Pantry release. These little guys are part of the Easter Peeps set. Aren’t they sweet?! I know it isn’t quite Easter, but it will be soon enough at the rate that time is flying.
I went simple with these little guys. For a little dimension, I ran my DP through an embossing folder and popped up the three circles. To finish it off, I doodled around the edges. Fun and Springy. I am smiling 🙂
- Image – Easter Peeps digi stamps by Doodle Pantry Stamps
- Paper – Orange and white card (stash) DP Fresh Floral Stack (DCWV)
- Ink – Rabbit – C0, C1, C3, C5, R00, R01; Carrots – YR04, YR07, YR09, YG25, G05, G07; Chick n Egg – Y04, Y06, Y08, YR04, YR07, YR09, C0, YG21,YG23, YG25
- Other – Swiss dots embossing folder (Cuttlebug), Circle and Scallop Circle dies (Spellbinders), Edglets die (Stampin’ Up), Basic Backdrop die (A Jillian Vance Design)
- The Corrosive Challenge – #194 Animals
- Die Cut Divas – March Let’s Emboss it
- The Crafting Cafe – March Clean and Simple
Thanks for stopping by,
WOW! This card won the challenge at Corrosive Challenge!