One if the things I love about Hambo Stamps is the clever sentiments that come with them… Today’s card uses one of the new images called Chicken Suit and it is cute and pretty funny!
I have been taking a creative background class from Color me Creative Classroom and while I am going slowly and playing with each technique a while before I move to the next one, I am having fun and I am finding some really fun backgrounds to play with. Today’s card uses one of these techniques – a fun and easy stencil background… Lay down your stencil, washi tape it down and carefully color in the open areas, and VOILA! a fun way to make a clean and simple card not plain! This stencil seemed like a fun one for this image – what do you think?
Here is the recipe for this one:
- Image: Chicken Suit digi by Hambo Stamps
- Paper: White Cardstock (PTI), Orange card (SStash)
- Ink: Copics – Suit Y13, Y15, Y17, Y19, Y02, Y04, Y07, R22, R24, R27, Skin E00, E11, E21; Background – W00, Y000, YR00, R0000, BG0000
- Other: Judikins Kite Stencil High Anxiety, Oval and Scallop oval punches (Stampin’Up), Orange burlap twine, orange and white bakers twine, orange enamel dots (MME) Polka Dot Backdrop Die (A Jillian Vance Design)
- Jelly Park – Things with Wings
- Four Crafty Chicks – #13 Anything Goes
- Love to Scrap Challenge – #25 Make your own background
Thanks for stopping by!