Welcome to the March From the Heart Stamps blog hop. Today we want everyone to THINK SPRING!! And think it OUT LOUD so maybe it will stick! With all of the cold we’ve been having, don’t we all want to think of warmer times to come (hopefully soon)?!
We the designers are pulling out some of the FTHS images that make us “think spring” and hope to inspire you, if not warm you, along the way…
We have some great projects for you on today’s hop; and for your part, you must leave some “love” at each stop along the way -Prizes are on the line!… One random commenter will be selected on each blog to win the image that the designer used [MEANING the winner here gets Ladybug Parade]. Additionally, one commenter on the From the Heart Stamps blog will be selected to win a $5 gift voucher to the store!
My card uses the image Ladybug Parade …Is it absolutely precious or what?! I tried to pull out my brightest spring colors but until I pulled in the ladybug red, I just wasn’t satisfied. I think it is still springy though. What do you think??
- Image: Ladybug Parade
- Sentiment: From the Heart Stamps Hamlet Pigwit Think Spring
- Paper: Light Blue cardstock (stash) Pure Poppy cardstock (PTI), and DP (SU)
- Ink: Copics – Bird – B01, B01, B02, B04, B06; Lady Bugs – R24, R27, R29, C7; Branch – E33, E35, E37; Flower – RV23, RV25; Grass/Leaves – YG03, YG61, YG63, YG67; Sky – BG0000
- Other: Buttons (PTI), Twine, Embosslits border (Stampin’ Up), Embossing folder (Cuttlebug), Oval and Oval Scallop dies (Spellbinders), and my new favorites – Basic Backdrop and Polka Dot Backdrop dies (A Jillian Vance Design)
Thanks for hopping with us today. The hop will end on Monday March 10th at 6am, EST. Winners will be posted on the From the Heart Stamps Blog on Wednesday March 12th.
Now head over to MICHELLE H’s blog and let her show you some love!!
Thanks for stopping by and HAVE FUN!!
Challenges for this card:
- Challenges and Candies – #29 Flowers
- Creative Corner Challenges – Button Up
- The Stamping Boutique – #7 Make your sentiment pop