Another month has come and gone and it has been a great, if cold, one. And just before we wave good-bye to the month of love, I have one more piece of mid-week inspiration with my From the Heart Stamps. FTHS has so many great love based stamps that it was just too hard not to do one more… Today’s card uses Balancing Hearts and Balancing Heart Sentiments.
Sweet right? (Or is that Tweet??)
- Stamps: Balancing Hearts with Balancing Hearts Sentiments digi stamps by From the Heart Stamps
- Paper: White card (PTI), DP – You are my Happy (Teresa Collins)
- Ink: Bird – Y13, Y15, Y17, Y19, YR04, YR07, YR09; Hearts – R20, R22, R24, R27, R29
- Other: Ribbons and Buttons
- Addicted to Stamps and More – #84 Clean and Simple
- Cute Card Thursday – #310 Springtime (the birds are out are tweeting – I love that sound!)
Thanks for stopping by!