Is there anything that you see and it just hits that place in your mind that reminds you of people and times past? For me, it is a beautiful full purple hydrangea bush. My grandmother had hydrangeas all around her house. There were both purple and blue ones but the purple were my favorite. Now every time I see one, it makes me think of my grandparents and how much I miss them!
One of the new February images from Doodle Pantry is a beautiful Hydrangea. It has a few sentiments, but the sentiment I chose seemed a perfect fit because my grandparents absolutely helped me bloom!
I had a hard time with a design for this one. I loved the flowers so much that I didn’t want to take away from them. As a result, my card went VERY CAS!
Oh sweet memories… Thanks for this image Doodle Pantry!!
- Image – Hydrangea digital image by Doodle Pantry Stamps
- Paper – White card base (Papertrey Ink), Purple cardstock (Recollections)
- Ink – BV0000, BV00, BV01, BV02, BV04, BV17, V05, YG03, YG61, YG63, YG67
- The ABC Challenge – F is for Flower
- Word Art Wednesday – #120 Anything Goes
- Stampin’ For the Weekend – Flower Power
- Crafty Creations – #257 Keep it Simple
Thanks for stopping by! Have a blessed day!
P.S. and By the way – this card got picked as a top three at Crafty Creations! What an honor!