I know that Valentine’s Day is over but love is good for any day of the week and this new digi image from Hambo is too – Animal Heart (awe!!) It is so sweet that it will make you smile with your WHOLE face! And since the first challenge of this year’s LOVEFEST [LOVEFEST2014A] is Puppy Love – to create a card that shouts “Puppy Love!” Share your warm and cuddly critter cards. He is warm and cuddly Yes!
I decided to go with a round card because I got a B-A-R-G-A-I-N at Micheal’s. The Spellbinders Heart Circles was on sale for $8.99 which means I needed it… right?
- Image – Animal Heart digital image by Hambo Stamps
- Paper – White, Red, Dark Chocolate cardstocks and DP by American Crafts
- Ink: Copics – Beaver: E30, E31, E33, E35, E37, E9, W3, W5, W7, W9; Heart: R22, R24, R27, R29
- Other Supplies – Circles and Heart Circles Spellbinders
- Creative Knockout – #25 not a square card
- The Sisterhood of Crafters – Love in the Air
- Eureka – #77 Animal Friends
Thanks for stopping by!
AWE…He got Top Three at The Sisterhood of Crafters!! What an honor!