How about a little mid-month inspiration for this month’s Doodle Pantry Challenge DPDC43 – If you use a Doodle Pantry image, you get this adorable set – Easter Peeps – free just for participating. AND you are in a drawing for a prize – what are you waiting for? There is still time.
My card today uses one of the new sets – Wagon Hellos 2. I used the plants (no wagons).
I teamed these images up with a fun sketch from Freshly Made Sketches and VOILA!
- Stamp: Wagon Hellos 2 digi by Doodle Pantry
- Paper: Ripe Advocado card base (PTI), White and Purple card (Recollections)
- Ink: Copics: BV0000, BV00, BV01, BV02, BV04, R20, R21, R22, R24, YR00, YR02, YR04, YR07, Y13, Y15, Y17, Y19, R01, R02, E11, E13
- Other: Spellbinders circle dies, circles embossing folder, 7/8″punch, 1 inch scallop punch, twine
- Sentimental Sundays – #194 Pack a Punch
- Freshly Made Sketches – Sketch #123
- ABC Challenge – F is for Flower
- Brown Sugar – #181 Use a die cut or a punch
- Digi Designs Challenge – Tic-Tac-Toe [Across the top]
Thanks for stopping by! Have a great day!