My card today is CAS and sweet just like the Whimsy image I used – LULU.
Come on over and join the challenge!!! AND if you want to get involved other ways, just go to Sunshine Mail Foundation and learn more!… and now I am off to mail my card into Sunshine Mail Foundation – that is the only way to qualify to win the challenge and a prize from StampArt Design by Kathryne©.
REMEMBER they send happy mail, but not necessarily holiday mail, so no holiday specific cards.
- Images: LULU digi from StampArt Design by Kathryne©
- Paper: White cardstock and Kraft cardstock (PTI), DP Acorn Hollow (Little Yellow Bicycle)
- Ink: Copics – Skin – E00, E02, E11, E21; Hair – E31, E33, E35, E39, E13; Eye – YG63, YG67; Jeans – B21, B23, B24, B29; Shirt – R81, R83, R85, RV17; Daily – C0, Y19, Y17, G09, G19; Grass – YG63, YG67, YG93, G17, G19; Sky – C0, B00, B000, B0000
- Other: Rectangle and Deckled Rectangle Dies (Spellbinder), Grass Die (MFT), Ribbon, Button (PTI)
- Whimsy Stamps – Love is in the air/Floral (she is holding a flower)
- Graph’It – Week 7 challenge with Whimsy
- Brown Sugar – No. 81 – Use a Die Cut or a Punch
- Chocolate, Coffee & Cards – No. 58 One Button, One Bow, One Flower (Her daisy got a little cover by the grass – it is easier to see in real life, but it is there)
Thanks for stopping by!! Have a great Day!