I decided to CASE THIS card (but I did it wide instead if tall). I used some fun DP and one of the new images from Hambo Stamps called Chicken Soup. It is such a fun image – I love it! What do you think?
- Image – Chicken Soup digi from Hambo Stamps
- Paper – Ripe Advacodo cardstock(PTI), Red cardstock (Recollections), DP from MME (Handsome)
- Ink – Copics – YG93, YG95, YG99, C1, C3, C5, C7, C9, Y24, Y27, Y29, W00, W1, YR12, YR15, YR18
- Other – Edgelit (Spellbinders), Circle Die, Scallop circle die (Spellbinders), Corner Rounder, Buttons, Ribbon, Embossing Folder circles
- Robyn’s Fetish – CHALLENGE #198 – “ANIMALS OR BIRDS (haha – it’s a bird right?)
- Suzy Bee’s Bloomin Challenge – #15 Anything Goes
- Creative Corner Challenge – Seeing Red
Thanks for stopping by!!