Welcome to February’s From the Heart Stamps blog hop. Today we want everyone to FEEL THE LOVE. We the designers are pulling out some of the FTHS images that make us “feel the love” and hope to inspire you along the way…
We have some “lovely” stuff for you on today’s hop; and for your part, you must leave some “love” at each stop along the way -Prizes are on the line!… One random commenter will be selected on each blog to win the image that the designer used [MEANING the winner here gets Happy Mail]. Additionally, one commenter on the From the Heart Stamps blog will be selected to win a $5 gift voucher to the store!
My card today is a Valentine for my little cutie in England – for some reason, every time I see an image with a mailbox on it, I think of my sweeties living in England waiting on Happy Mail from me 🙂 So apropos is the title of the image… Happy Mail
I punched out hearts with scrap paper, glued it to a piece of white cardstock, ran it through an I Love You embossing folder and now…do you feel the love?
- Image: Happy Mail
- Paper: Pure Poppy cardstock, white cardstock, and scrap DP
- Ink: Mail Box – C0, C1, C3, C5, C7, R00, R01, R20, R22, E33, E35, E37, E39; Flag – R20, R22, R24, R27; Mail – R20, R22, R24, R27, R01, W00, W1, B0000, B000; Birds – B0000, B000, B00, B01, B02, B05, R20, YR04, YR09; Flowers – YG01, YG03, YG63, YG67, RV06, RV09
- Other: Heart to heart punch (Stampin’ Up), Embossing folder from Love Set #2 (Sizzix), Circle and Lace Circledies (Spellbinders)
Thanks for hopping with us today. The hop will end on Monday February 10th at 6am, EST. Winners will be posted on the From the Heart Stamps Blog on Wednesday February 12th.
Now head over to MICHELLE H’s blog and let her show you some love!!
Challenges for this:
- Cuttin and Stampin Challenge – Challenge #14-5
- Paper Crafting Journey – Emboss That
- Digi Haven – Happy Valentine’s Day Challenge
Thanks for stopping by and HAVE FUN!!