As is normal, in conjunction with the new release, is the monthly Doodle Pantry Challenge DPDC43 – If you use a Doodle Pantry image, you get the sweet little Easter Peeps set free just for participating. Is it not P-R-E-C-I-O-U-S!! Check it out! You know you want this set! And for free…Oh Yeah!!
My card today uses a combo of two stamp sets – Wagon Hellos 2 and Mini Mazes. I used the Easter Egg image. I put an empty wagon at the beginning of the maze, eggs along the path, and a full wagon at the end of the maze.
- Stamp: Wagon Hellos 2 and Mini Mazes digi by Doodle Pantry
- Paper: Blueberry Sky card base (PTI)
- Ink: Copics: Wagon – wheels C0, C1, C3, C5, C7, C9 bed R22, R24, R29; wood slats E30, E31, E33, E35; Eggs – BV00, BV11, BV13, R81, R83, R85, B12, B14, Y21, Y23, Y26; Sky – B0000, B000, B00, B01, B12; Grass – YG03, YG09, G05, G07, G09
- Sister Act Card Challenge – No. 42 – Anything Goes
- Crafty Catz – Anything Goes
- 4 Crafty Chicks – #179 Anything Goes
- 4 Krafty Girlz – # 10 Anything Goes
Thanks for stopping by! Have a great day!