I have had a week of birthday cards and today I just couldn’t get out of Birthday mode so I have a card using a Hambo Stamp…it’s a fun BIRTHDAY card and gift tag combo using Bailey Cupcake.
For the card, I created a circle around the image using the sentiment provided. I used papers that I think are fun and perfect for a boy card – which is awesome since I have a particular little boy in mind! AND…honestly, you can never go wrong with a Bailey!
My card layout is from this week’s sketch challenge at Splitcoast Stampers(SC472) and it is a pretty fun one.
For my tag, I used similar supplies, but I punched out a few sizes of circles with the Designer Paper and ran the tag through my Cuttlebug with the Happy Birthday embossing folder. I added some ribbons, and bone button and Voila!
- Image:Bailey Cupcake digi by Hambo Stamps
- Paper: Kraft cardstock (PTI), Brown card (Recollections), DP (MME Fine and Dandy)
- Ink: Copics – Dog: E42, E44, E47, W7, W1; Collar: YR12, YR15, YR18, C1, C3, C5; Party Hat: YR12, YR15, YR18, Y21, Y26, Y28, BG, 10, BG11, BG13, BG15, BG18
- Other: Circle Dies and Punches (Spellbinders, Stampin’ Up), Ribbon, Bone Button; HB embossing folder
- Gem of a Challenge – #111 For the Boys
- Crafty Calendar – Let’s Celebrate
- My Sheri Crafts – #125 Use a Digi
- Suzy Bee’s Bloomin’ Challenge – #13 Ribbon and Bows
Thanks for stopping by!