“May the fours be with you” is today’s theme at Bugaboo Stamp’s week long birthday challenge! The project needed to have something with increments of 4! I thought that Make it Snappy – Cupcakes would be a perfect image for this challenge since it has FOUR cupcakes… In addition to my four cupcakes, I created my card with four blocks. I really think it turned out fun and I am pleased with the outcome!
- Image: Make it snappy – cupcakes digi by Bugaboo Stamps
- Paper: White Card base (PTI); Black card for background (Recollections); DP The Paper Studio Glitter Stack
- Ink: Copics – Cupcake 1 R83, R85, R22, R24, R29, E40, E42, E44; Cupcake 2 YG03, YG61, YG63, Y15, Y17, Y19, YR12, YR15, YR18, R22, R24, R29; Cupcake 3 Y21, Y26, Y28, Y32, Y35, Y38, R22, R24, R29; Cupcake 4 E70, E74, E79, YG00, YG01, YG03, RV02, RV04, RV06, R22, R24, R29; Frame B01, B02, B04
AND I haven’t forgotten the day 2 challenge that I missed. So here it is…I used Present Bear for my image. I love this little guy; he is fun to color and really versatile. NOW I’m caught up.
This card is a sketch challenge and it is a pretty fun one!
This isn’t my favorite card from this week; somehow the orange took over and I couldn’t stop it. I think I will be happy with it though – they can’t all make me smile out loud (no matter how hard I wish they would :)) I can always do it again…but that’s a post for another day!
- Image: Present Bear digi by Bugaboo
- Ink: Copics – Bear E31, E33, E35, E37, E39, W1, W5, W7; (hearts) RV21, RV25; gift YG03, YG61, YG63, YR12, YR15, YR18
Woo Hoo!!! I finished the whole week. Happy Birthday Bugaboo!!
Thanks for stopping by!
HOW awesome is this!! I won 3rd Place in the Blog Hop Challenge and will get to be a Bugaboo Guest Designer sometime in the future. OH YEAH THAT IS EXCITING!!