Today’s card is for this week’s sketch challenge at From the Heart Stamps. Challenge #50 is lots of fun. This is the midweek reminder so come check it out!
I used one of the Anneke images – I just discovered her at Christmas time and I love her! Isn’t she precious?! So, Meet Anneke…
- Image: Meet Anneke digi by From the Heart Stamps
- Paper: Rustic White card stock (PTI), DP “You are my happy” (Teresa Collins) Scrap (Sizzix)
- Ink: Copics: Skin E00, E02, E21; Hair E33, E35, E37, E39; Eyes YG03, YF63; Lips R22, R24; Jeans B21, B23, B24, B29; Shoes W3, W5, W7, E42, E44, E47; Shirt/sweater R00, R01, R02, R05, R08, YG03, YG61, YG63; Shadow C0, C1, C3
- Other supplies: Burlap twine, sewing machine
- Crafting for all Seasons – #69 Girly
- Crafting by Designs – Get Your Girl On
- Card Mania Challenge – CMC #38 Anything Goes
Thanks for stopping by!