Bugaboo Stamps is turning 4 and they are having a week full of fun challenges and celebrations. I am a little bit late joining the show, but I will work hard to catch up this week. The day 1 challenge is a Bingo challenge.
I chose the bottom row: A bugaboo image called cupcake circle tag, A cupcake (embossing and the image), and a scallop (punch). I created a CAS card for my challenge card – I have been making a lot of those lately for some reason; it just seemed to fit with today’s image choice. I hope you like it!
- Images: cupcake circle tag digi stamp by Bugaboo Stamps and Good Stuff – 4226 Rubber Stamp by Hambo Stamp
- Paper: White and Autumn Rose cardstock (PTI) Brown cardstock (Recollections)
- Ink: Memento – Rich Cocoa ink; Copics – R83, R85, R22, R24, R29, E40, E42, E44
- Other: Cupcake Embossing folder (Cuttlebug); Cicle and Scalloped Circle Punch (Stampin’ Up)
- Creative Creations Challenge – Less is More
- Seems a little Sketchy – Sketch 56 – Scribbles Designs
- Catch the Bug – Challenge 1 Birthday Bingo
Thanks for stopping by!