Happy Birthday Jen!! I hope your day has started out perfectly and you are ready to make big wishes!
Today’s card is a fun one for a G-R-E-A-T great friend. She loves snowmen and her birthday is in December – this card is perfect for her right?
My card uses one of the new December releases from Doodle Pantry called Winter Birthday. It is a fun set with lots more images and sentiments! AND there is still time to join in this month’s digital challenge DPDC41. Enter a card using a Doddle Pantry image and you get an absolutely precious set free – just for playing!
- Image – Winter Birthday digi by Doodle Pantry
- Paper – White card (PTI), dark brown card (Recollections), DP (Be Merry Set (My Mind’s Eye)
- Ink – Copics
- Hat: E40, E42, E44, YG03, YG63, B04B02
- Balloon: Y11, Y21, Y26, YR31
- Carrot and flame: YR12, YR15, YR18
- Snowman: BV000, B000, C0
- Sticks: E79, E74, E70
- Scarf: YG63, YG67, YG03
- Cake: B01, B00, R83, R85, Y11, Y21, YG03, YG63
- Other – Circles, oval, and scalloped oval dies (Spellbinders) oval, and scalloped oval punches (SU), Buttons (PTI), and twine
- Crafty Cardmakers – Challenge #106 – Winter Fun (What’s more fun than building a snowman and having a birthday party!)
- The Cutie Pie Challenge – #59 Cute card for a special friend
- Love to Create – #96 Anything Goes
- The Corrosive Challenge – #189 Anything Goes
- Pile It On – #48 P is for Polka Dots and Party Hats
Thanks for stopping by! Have a great day!