For today’s Hambo Hoedown we are challenged to USE KRAFT. I don’t do that very often so I had to dust off my package of kraft cardstock and let Bailey take over from there.
I decided this would be a fun card to give to Cash’s (my sweet black lab) groomer. So I added a fun little pocket on the side for a gift card.
The pocket is very easy.
- Cut a piece of cardstock 4″X 2 1/8″.
- Score 1/8″ on two short sides and a long side.
- The other long side gets cut at an angle (nothing specific just eyeball it)
- Fold the scored sides under (cut out the bottom squares where the the score lines intersect so it won’t be too bulky)
- Add score tape on the outside of the folds (so it will stick to the card not to itself)
- Adhere to the inside of your card – this is a pocket that you decorate to your preference. (I cut a piece of DP that coordinates with the front of my card. It cut it 3.5″X1.5″ and cut the top angle when I cut my pocket so it would match up. Once you fold under and 1/8″ on each side it leave an 1/8″ border.)
Stamps: – Bailey Christmas digi by Hambo Stamps
- Papers – Kraft Cardstock (PTI) dark brown cardstock (Recollections), DP Lost and Found CHristmas set (My Minds Eye)
- Ink: Copics – Bailey E70, E74, E79, Bone E70, E74, W1, Suit R22, R24, R27, R29, White C0
- Other: Holly ad Ribbon Embossing Folder(Cuttle Bug), Round Punches (EK Success), Rectangle and Deckled Rectangle Die (Spellbinders), Corner Rounder, eyelet, and Twine
- Papertake Weekly – Christmas cards/projects
- Use It Tuesdays – #69 Winter & Holiday (Used kraft cardstock, an eyelet, and some circle punches that haven’t been out to play in a while)
- Love to Create – #96 Anything Goes
- The Corrosive Challenge – #189 Anything Goes
Come on over to the Hoedown and then go check out what my teamies have done!!
Thanks for stopping by and Have a VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS!!