Where is this month going? Remember when we were kids and we thought it took F-O-R-E-V-E-R for Christmas to get here? Boy, does time speed up when you get taller or what??
Today’s “try a new technique challenge” (TLC459) at Splitcoast Stampers is to create a gift card holder. I decided to create one like the example Judy created for the challenge – It was lots of fun. I definitely recommend you try it out! The tutorial can be found HERE.
I used a precious image from Hambo Stamps called Snail Presents.
This card is for a child, thus the choosing of the image and the sentiment – Now I just have to add the Build a Bear gift card and send it off to a truly awesome kid for Christmas.
- Image: Snail Presents digi by Hambo Stamps
- Paper: My Minds Eye (Be Merry)
- Ink: Copics E40, E42, E44, B000, B01, B02, B04, B05, No, YG03, YG63, YG67, Y21, Y26, Y28, R22, R24, R27, R29
- Other: Ribbon
- Parade Your Crafts – PYC#10 Christmas
- Perfectly Rustics – #12 Christmas Gift
- MarkerPOP Challenge – Happy Holidays
- Make it Monday – #170 Always Anything Goes
Thanks for stopping by!