It’s Wednesday and it is TIME TO HOEDOWN at Hambo! This week we are being challenged to make a BOOKMARK! My teamies and I were given a fun, witty, bookmark disclaimer digital stamp and then we went from there.
For this challenge, I decided to go clean and simple. I played with a fun new die from Papertrey Ink – Stitching Lines Dies. Finagling the stitching lines all around the edge of both my front piece and my back piece, I stitched them together and made a bookmark tassel for the final touch.
I love the the skiing mouse and the bright colors I chose, but I am not sure that love the “hills” I created for him to ski down…Oh well, it is a fun bookmark and is going to a perfect accompaniment to a book I am giving as a Christmas gift. (For a teen that actually ASKED for a book ha!
- Stamp: Skiing Mouse and Bookmark Disclaimer digi by Hambo
- Paper: Xpress it Blender card
- Ink:Copics – C0, C1, C3, C5, C7 C9, W1, W3, W5, W7, W9, B01, B02, B04, B05, YG03, YG63, YG67
- Other: Stitching Lines Dies (Papertrey Ink), Embroidery Floss, Eyelet, Glitter glue
- Flourishes – #249 Stitch it up
- Artistic Inspirations – #70 Winter Wonderland
- Addicted to Stamps Challenge – #74 CAS
- Crafting when we can – #58 Winter
- Suzy Bee’s Blooming Challenge – #5 Anything Goes
Come on over to the Hoedown and go check out what my teamies have done!!
Thanks for stopping by!!