It is new release day at Doodle Pantry and boy is it a great one. There are lots of sets to choose from and as usual, they come complete with great sentiments and digi paper to make a coordinated project.
I have been asked to be a guest designer again this month – AWESOME right? I can’t wait to share some of the fun new images; but you don’t have to wait on me get some for yourself – there’s even a sale going on until the 3rd. GO check it out!
My image for today’s card for this month’s challenge – DPDC41 – is called Topical Drinks… It brings to mind being on a tropical beach with a good book and temperatures well above what we are currently experiencing here in Georgia. Are you ready to hit the beach like I am?
I used the digital papers provided with this set – you can’t really see it very well in the picture, but the white paper with triangles actually has little umbrellas (soo cute!) Speaking of umbrellas, I shrunk one if the digi papers way down and paper pieced my drink umbrella then added some shading with my Copics.
Overall, the card turned out bright and fun don’t you think? Summer in December anyone?
- Stamp: Tropical Drinks digi by Doodle Pantry
- Paper: Digi paper with set, blue scrap, white card base (PTI)
- Ink: Copics R32, R35, R37, R39, E31, E33, E35, YR02, YR04, YR09, YR12, G07, YG03, C0, B000
- Other: Corner rounder, Oval and Scalloped oval punch (Stampin’ Up)
- Digital Sweet Challenge – #64 Inspiration Photo – (the tropical flowers are sitting out around the pool where I would love to be sipping this beverage :))
- Left of Center – #19 LOC or no people
- Simon Says – Anything Goes
Thanks for stopping by! Have a great day!