It’s week two of the current Hambo Hoedown and it has been so much fun! The challenge is to make an INTERACTIVE CARD!
My teamies and I have been joking about adding “wobble thingies” to our cards to create an interactive element; therefore for my last interactive card of the challenge, I have made a wobbler. Here you go guys (haha!)
This card is a clean and simple one – I used a rustic white card base (PTI) doodled a border, and added Hi!(PTI letter dies). Then I fussy cut my little “Three-toed Marmoot” and attached it to my card with a wobble thingy. That is all there is to it but it is lots of fun – click on the link HERE to see him waving Hi!
- Stamp: “Three-toed Marmoot” digi by Hambo
- Paper: Rustic White cardstock (PTI)
- Marmoot – W1, W3, W5, W7, W9
- Hair – YG03, YG63, YR04, YR09
- Toes – R01, C1
- Craft Cardmakers – Clean and Simple
- Dream Valley Challenges – #70 Clean and Simple
- Sister Act Card Challenge – Challenge #34
- Addicted to CAS – Challenge #27 – Pet (He is a silly pet – but how much fun would he be!!)
- Action Wobble Challenge – Wobble Wednesday CAS
Now it is your turn to try an interactive card – HAVE FUN!!
Thanks for stopping by!
PS and By the Way – This little guy made Top 3 at the ATCAS challenge!! Awesome!