Yee Haw! Hambo is having a Hoedown that makes me soooo happy! This week we are challenged to make an INTERACTIVE CARD! I recently made an interactive card for a HYCCT challenge and it put me in the mood. I have several lined up over the next few weeks so fasten your seatbelts it is TIME TO HOEDOWN!
For this challenge, I created a “Magic Card” – I found the tutorial HERE.
The title needs to be reversed…We start out with NOW you don’t. Using Hambo’s digi Artist Pig, I have a black and white, painting piggy…
The sentiment foreshadows the results… “You color my world!”. Pull the tab…
…and NOW you see him!
Now that you are awed and amazed, once again I tell you that I found the tutorial HERE. Oh yeah, you know you are gonna want to try this out! Do not get intimidated by the tutorial. Watch the video and follow along – it is a great card, and lots of fun to play with!!
- Stamp: Artist Pig digi by Hambo
- Paper: White cardstock (PTI); Black cardstock (Recollections); DP (Stampin’ Up)
- Ink: Pig: R01, R02, R20; Jacket YG03, YG63, YG67; Palette and brush: E74, E79, E31, E33, E35, E37, E39; Paint: B00, B04, G05, G09, Y17, Y15, R24, R29, YR04, YR09
- Other: acetate, Oval and Scalloped Oval Spellbinders dies, Circle punch (Stampin’ Up), Ribbon, Twine, jewels (Me and My Big Idea)
- Challenges 4 Everybody – Challenge #33: Anything Goes
- Addicted to Stamps Challenge – Punches and dies
- Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge – Mystery (My mystery is…how does it get colored??)
- Created with love Challenge – CWLC67 Anything Goes
Come on over to the Hoedown and go check out what my teamies have done!!
Thanks for stopping by and stay tuned for more interactive fun to come!!