It’s the 15th of the month…time for another Sunshine Mail Challenge. The theme is once again “ANYTHING GOES” and this time it is sponsored by Di’s Digi Downloads & Big Heads – these are quirky and a whole lot of fun!
My card uses an image is called Monique. Is she not the cutest?!
I hope you join the challenge this go around!! Sunshine Mail has gotten A LOT of REQUESTS this month and they could use your help!!! AND if you want to get involved other ways, just go to Sunshine Mail Foundation and learn more!… and now I am off to mail my card into Sunshine Mail Foundation – that is the only way to qualify to win the challenge and a prize from Di’s Digi Downloads & Big Heads! Come on!! Join the fun!
REMEMBER they send happy mail, but not necessarily holiday mail, so no holiday specific cards.
- Image: Monique digi from Big Heads, Up, Up, & Away sentiment (PTI)
- Paper: Pure Poppy cardstock (PTI), DP “Sunny” (MME)
- Ink: Copics – Tub and water C0, C1, C3, C5, C7, B00, B000; Duck Y15, Y17, Y19, YR12, YR18; Mitt and earrings R24, R29; Skin E00, E11, E21; Hair E13, Y21, Y26, Y28E15, E31… Memento Tuxedo black for the sentiment.
- Other: Circle Spellbinder dies
- Shopping Our Stash – SOS #127: Use Something Already Out On Your Desk (haha! I created a card for the Sunshine first of the month challenge using this DP and the little pad of paper was still laying to the side – while I was at it, I used the left over paper sheets I used for this card and made another card base – just needs an image (That is actually exciting!!)
- Cutie Pie Challenge – Challenge #57- Little Cuties
- Challenges 4 Everybody – Challenge #33 – Anything Goes
Thanks for stopping by!! Have a great Day!