It is Wednesday and it is time for a new challenge at Hambo…Let’s HOEDOWN!
For today’s Hambo Hoedown we (the Bacon Bits) would like to recognize the birthday of our most awesome illustrator – Tim Hunter! His Birthday is Friday but we are celebrating early. We thank him for all those cute, cheeky, clever images we play with each week!
Happy Birthday Tim!! I Hope your day is the B-E-S-T!!
Today’s challenge is to create a CAS card (That’s right, a card with white space… I am so not great at that – but hey let’s meet a challenge right?!)
Today’s Make it Monday Challenge at Papertrey Ink was to use their border stamps to create a frame. I decided this was the perfect card to try it out on…
Stamps: – Dinosaur Hat – digi stamp by Hambo; Time Gone – 4503 rubber stamp by Hambo; Party Hat – 0304 retiring rubber stamp by Hambo; Boutique Borders Baby Set – Clear stamps by Papertrey Ink
- Ink: Chocolate Chip (Stampin’ Up) Copics: Dino – W1, E40, E44, E47, YG 95, YG97, B00, B02, B04; Party Hat – Y17, Y19, YG03, YG63, R24, R29
- Paper: White Cardstock – Papertrey Ink
- Papertrey Ink – Make it Monday Challenge
- Lexi’s Creations – Birthday Celebrations
- Card Mania – Anything Goes
- Craft Your Passion – #184 Embossing
Come on over to the Hoedown and go check out what my teamies have done!!
Deborah even has a special surprise on her site – go check it out!
Thanks for stopping by!