- Image: Fun In The Jungle
- Paper: Dark Chocolate cardstock(PTI) Tim Holtz Kraft-Core Card, DP “Sunny” (MME)
- Medium: Y115, Y17, Y19, T35, Y38, YR12, YR18, B34, B99, E40 E42, E44, C0, C1, C3, C5, C7, C9, R01, R27W1, W3, E13, E15, E31
- Other: Circle Spellbinder dies, Spots and Dots Embossing Folder
For my techniques… I used the out of the box technique leaving paws out of the die.
I hope you join the challenge this month!! Sunshine Mail sends happy mail, but not necessarily holiday mail so no holiday specific cards. It is such a wonderful organization! AND if you want to get involved other ways, just go to Sunshine Mail Foundation and learn more!… and now I am off to mail my card into Sunshine Mail Foundation – that is the only way to qualify to win the challenge and a prize from Stitchy Bear! Come on!! Join the fun!
- C.R.A.F.T. – Challenge 231 – For the Boys
- Creative Knockouts – #9-Banners & Pennants-Meljens Designs ( My paper has banners on it but a little covered up)
Thanks for stopping by!! Have a great Day!