Today I am doing another Halloween card using a Hambo image – This one is called “Pumpkin Boy” and he is S-W-E-E-T! I love that cheeky “jack o’ lantern” smile he has.
I combined this image with the current Splitcoast Stampers sketch Challenge (SC459). It was pretty simple and fun to work with. Only three more days and it’s candy for everyone! Whoop! Whoop!
Image: Pumpkin Boy digi by Hambo Stamps
- Paper: True Black cardstock (PTI); DP(Heidi Grace Designs)
- Ink: fence E33, E35, E37, E39; pumpkins YR04, YR07, YR09, YG95, YG97; Skin E00, E11, E21, R20; Hair E15, E37, E33; Mouth C5, C7
- Other: Square Spellbinders Die
- Digi Galore – Halloween
- Kaboodle Doodle – Challenge 195 – Halloween Anything Goes
- Love to Create – Challenge #89 ~ Halloween
Thanks for stopping by!